Compatible with sealed lead Acid (AGM), Flooded Lead Acid, Gel, and Lithium batteries. Compatible with 12 volts and 24-volt batteries overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected
What system information will the P20L LCD provide?
1. Battery voltage
2. State of Charge (SOC) of the battery
3. If the solar panel is producing voltage
4. If the solar panel is charging the battery
5. If the LOAD feature is ON or OFF
What can be adjusted and configured with the P20L?
SEE PICTURE BELOW OF LCD CONFIGURATIONS
1. Battery Float Voltage (the maximum voltage the solar panels will charge the battery up to)
2. Low Voltage Reconnect (The battery voltage at which a DC Load will reconnect to the battery)
3. Low Voltage Disconnect (The battery voltage at which a DC Load will disconnect from the battery)
4. Load Timer Control (Used to to set how long a DC load is turned ON)
5. Battery Type (Selections are AGM (sealed lead Acid), Flooded Lead Acid, Gel, and Lithium)